ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS NOW CLOSED
Abstracts for all Conference presentations will be printed in the Conference booklet and on the Conference webpage and mobile based website. The Program Committee will select some presentations for the oral program from the submitted abstracts and will notify those authors. Other submissions will be offered a poster presentation.
To be accepted into the conference, abstracts must clearly report medical, experimental or conceptual advances relevant to the field of cancer research or medicine
- Word limit: 320 words (content only)
- No images or tables will be accepted
Poster Creation Facts:
- Poster dimensions are 1m x 1.2m (portrait)
- Your poster should encourage and attract attention as well as become a conversation starter.
- It's recommended you use visuals to draw in people from a distance. Consider your poster an abstract, but in visual terms!
- Use bullet points and sections with headers to allow flow! Include graphs and aim for less words.
- When designing the poster, leave space at the edges (don't want to risk miss printing and cutting off important information).
- Use limited colours in your design, approx 3-5 colour across all components.
- Don't forget to leave a space for your contact details and even include a photo of yourself! Makes the poster more human and allows people to identify you!
- TROUBLE SHOOTING
Contact the ASN Events if you have any difficulties submitting your abstract.